On the basis of compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th, for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that:
Art. 10 LSSI: tienda.calzadospitillos.com is an internet domain owned by SILVIA HERNANDEZ, S.L., with registered offices at Carretera de Préjano, 46, 26580 ARNEDO (La Rioja), with CIF B26309492. The company is registered in the Reg. Mercantil de la Rioja, in volume 477, book 0, sheet 221, section 8ª, page LO-7227, inscription 1ª.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is +34 941 382 712 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This legal notice regulates the use of said domain.
Furthermore, SILVIA Hernández S.L. advises that both the contents and services of this website and its conditions of use can be modified without prior notice.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
The User agrees that, in the sections where it is necessary to register for access, they will provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity. The User also agrees to keep updated any personal data that could be provided to the owner of the domain, and are therefore solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies made.
We inform you that in the case of being a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to gain access to the services provided. SILVIA Hernández S.L. cannot be held responsible in the event that any information on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The 'portal' can only be used for legal purposes, therefore, the user agrees: to only use the 'portal' in a legal and honest manner in accordance with the General Conditions of Use; not to use the services of the 'portal' for carrying out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order; to assume all responsibilities for damages to the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or not permitted practices by the user, including but not limited to:
- Making any kind of manipulation or alteration to this page, without prior consent from the owner of the domain. The owner of this domain cannot be held accountable for any liability that may arise, due to such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Performing any act that may damage, disable, overload, or impair the 'Portal' and its services and/or hinder the normal use and enjoyment for other Users.
- Introducing and/or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer equipment, telecommunications equipment, or any other type of equipment, regardless of its nature, that may cause damage to the 'Portal', to any of its services, or to any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner's information systems.
- Violating third party rights to privacy, their own image, data protection, secrecy of correspondence and to intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding and distorting the origin of email messages.
- Using false identities, or impersonating others in the use of the website or any of the services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the contents of this page, unless you have the authorisation of the owner of the domain or it has been legally authorised.
- Passing on user names and access codes to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain shall not be liable for the damages or losses of any nature that can arise from the use of this website, nor for any damages or losses resulting from any breach of the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights by the users and/or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, and updating of content, nor can they be held responsible for any interruption in service, website malfunctioning or being unable to access to the service.
The owner of the domain will not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that could produce alterations in the user's computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, hold a licence or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires prior written authorization by the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to perform any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect users directly to specific contents of the website, so long as, they are always redirected back to the home page of the provider's website.
4. DATA PROTECTION
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data at the following link: Data Protection Policy.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.