WHERE DO WE SHIP TO?
Spain (excluding the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla).
Portugal (excluding the Azores Islands and Madeira).
WHICH SHIPPING COMPANY CARRIES OUT THE DELIVERY?
NACEX is the company currently in charge of shipments.
WHAT IS THE COST OF DELIVERY?
The cost of delivery is €4.25 (VAT incl.) for all areas we ship to.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Generally our deliveries will arrive within 24-48 hours on weekdays, according to the following:
- Orders placed before 12pm on a weekday will be delivered the next working day.
- Orders placed after 12pm on a weekday, will be delivered in 2 working days.
- Orders placed on weekends and Public Holidays will be delivered in 2 working days.
Orders are not processed or delivered on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
We always try to meet these deadlines, but there may be cases where it is not possible. For example:
- Stock shortage or temporary unavailability of an article. In this case, we will contact the customer immediately to communicate a new delivery deadline or, if it is not possible to provide said product, we will proceed to cancel the order.
- Unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, accidents, etc.
In any case, a delay in the specified delivery time shall not entitle the customer to demand compensation.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY DELIVERY?
In the event that the customer detects a problem at the time of delivery (e.g. damaged packaging, missing or damaged products) they should note it in writing on the delivery note and contact our Customer Service Center by telephone within 2 months of the date of the receipt. The Customer Service number can be found at the bottom of our web page. We will not accept the return of damaged items nor claims of missing items if they have not been communicated within the deadline.